So... last night I went to a fair with my 3 friends, Kenzie, Macey, and Sierra. It was really really fun!!! But there was a slight mishap.. hehe.
Sooooo, we all went on this way fun CRAZY ride called the Graviton and it's hard to explain but basically you spin so fast somethin happens to the gravity, and it makes you like stuck! Like it feels like your literally glued to the mat you lay on! It was really fun, but we all felt a little woozy:) (Picture of the Gravitron in ACTION!!!!)

But hey, that was only the first ride! So we went on ANOTHER crazy ride called the Zipper, (almost identical to the Rock-O-Plane at Lagoon but taller and there is no brake!!!) So pretty much it's like this wayyy fast ferris wheel but the things you sit in spin and do flips and all that while you go round and round! (I know, makes you sick to think about right?)
(This is The Zipper... freaky huh?!)

Well... after that... the man opened Macey and Sierras' cart and Macey bolts out and..well... BLEAH. We were all, including Macey, cracking up though. While coughing and sputtering poor Macey wasn't even fazed! "That was awesome!" she yelled as soon as she caught her breath. We laughed for such a long time and it was soooo funny despite how sick it was. Haha.
Well she felt better, but she didn't want to risk losing the rest of her dinner on the next ride, which I didn't blame her, so I sat out with her while Kenzie and Sierra went on another wild ride. After that our tickets were all already gone, so we decided to leave and go to Sierra's and sleepover. We watched "10 Things I Hate About You" (WAYYYY CUTE MOVIE!!!!!), ate junkfood, and had soooo much fun.

So that's my story of last night:)
2 comments:
Those rides make me sick just reading about them...ugh. Also, 10 Things I Hate About You came out while I was in high school and I swear I watched it 100 times that year. Heath Ledger is so cute...
I love that movie!!!
Post a Comment