Friday, August 22, 2008

If "funnest" is a word, then I had the funnest day ever!!!!

Funnest...Hmmm.... Seriously is that a word? Cuz I know that "funner" isn't sooo... Well anyway.

So anywho, yesterday was the FUNNEST DAY EVER!!!! So I'll tell you about it!!!

So it started just like normal cept I had to do some chores for my mom which wasn't really bad I just had to vacuum and then mop the wood floors. Then I got ready so that's normal.... but then at noon it was me and Macey's BOWLING PARTY!!!!! We had been planning for this AWESOME party for like a whole month and we were sooo excited! But then we figured out it was a total bummer because we invited like 15 people and only 2 could go besides me and Macey!! It was Andrew and Hailey who are wayyy wayyy fun but we were still kinda sad when we figured it out. And then worst I found out like a bunch of the guys we invited couldn't go becuz they are STILL mad at me from this little thing that happened the other night!!! It is ridiculous but o well they're stupid so whatever. But soon, I figured out that it was good no one could come becuz we had the FUNNEST time ever without them!!! So first we decided to go to Chuck-E-Cheese (EW I hate that place it was so not my idea!!) cuz we wanted pizza. Well I didn't hardly eat it cuz it was gross... but anyway they gave us free tokens with that cuz I guess that's just a thing there. Well we were pretty excited about it (come on what is better than 4 teenagers playin in Chuck-E-Cheese?!?!) We just kinda messed around and did this way awesome photo booth thing and it was really funny. Well our tokens were gone and our pizza wasn't, but we decided to go back to the bowling alley and bowl. Haha. Well with our oh so fashionable bowling shoes we sucked those heavy balls and pins!! Well I did anyway. Bowling isn't really my thing :). And plus, I guess Andrew thought it was pretty funny to knock the ball out of my fingers or jumpstart me or something like that RIGHT when I was about to let go of the ball.... Well actually it was pretty funny....LoL:) Well so we bowled ya know, and Andrew won, Batman came in 2nd (Haha insider with Mace), Hailey F. came in 3rd, and I came in LAST!!! Oh yay :)!! Haha. So that's the end of bowling:)

Anyway, after that I changed into my new swimsuit and went over to my friend Jordan's house to go BOATING!!!! Well we were going with our friends Brodi and Nate and Nate's dad who were picking us up at Jordan's house. But ya so it was a really long drive there, Deer Creek, but it was pretty fun cuz we just like talked the whole time. Well when we got there we had SO much fun. We went on the Taco Tube which I fell off twice! Haha! Well I can explain, the first time my freakin bottoms were fallin off so I HAD to let go, and the second time I bit my tongue and a PIECE OF MY TONGUE CAME OFF!!!! So that time I had to let go too!! Hello my mouth was like bleeding! It was really funny though we were all laughing about it. Anyway the guys wake boarded, we swam, and tubed a ton most of the time. It was sooo much fun. And then when we had to leave (frown) we had fun on the way home blasting music and me being more AWESOME than Jordan!!!(LoL insider with Jordan:)

Well that was the FUNNEST day EVER!!!!!!!!!!:)!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

So glad you didn't bite off your entire tongue...that would've messed up your "funnest" day ever for sure!

tara said...

hailey you are a riot! glad you survived a few hours with libby. thanks again:)

haylee ann (: said...

Hey Hailey! You need to post more, plus I've got a question for you...

haylee ann (: said...

Tag! youre it! see my blog for details (12/13/08)

haylee ann (: said...

I'm transferring next friday!!!! (: see you at school.