Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh yay!!!!=)

Ok so guess what I did today... I GOT A REAL BABYSITTING JOB!!!!!!!!! Ok so I know what you're thinking, big whoop right? Wrong!! Let's just see here... I have not babysat for anyone besides my family in...well let's see.... FOREVER!!! It was pretty exciting. I usually never babysit when people actually call me (haha...funny to think about...calling me to babysit...haha:D) because kids just annoy me really bad most of the time in the age area of 4-7 if they're wayyy annoying and rowdy if you know what I mean and I don't like babysitting little babies either I get all nervous I am going to break them or something!!!!! Also like the only time people want you to babysit is on like weekends when I have plans! Ya um pretty sure I go to school all week and then I have to babysit on my nights off? Ok NO:) I am always too nice to find a way to make those rowdy ones shut and stop and I get all stressed and it's super not fun.... and when I have to change diapers I have like a nervous breakdown!!! Ha.

Well.. anyway I babysat for Tara's cute almost 2-year-old Libby!!! (Sorry I'm not sure how to spell that). She seriously could not be ANY cuter!!! I had so much fun with her and she seemed to enjoy herself too. Although I did have to change her once (Crap for the record) it was still really good. We blew bubbles, colored, played with blocks, jumped on the tramp, and did other stuff that entertained her. And guess what.. she didn't even cry AT ALL!!! Yay!!! I was so glad. And on top of all that I got paid 12 dollars!!! YAY!!!! I am soooo happy!!!

So I'm pretty glad about all that.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad your babysitting Libby was a success!! Hopefully you won't be annoyed with others...you are funny!

haylee ann (: said...

12$!?!? thats more than i have!