
Ok, so I just barely (like 20 minutes ago) finished a REALLY REALLY good book!!! It's called "Yearbook", by Allyson Braithwaite Condie. It's hard to explain really... but it's a GREAT story about these high school students getting through the year. And, surprisingly, the LDS religion is mentioned quite a lot in the lives of these teenagers. It always gave me a great and peaceful feeling everytime I read it, because it's like I could read a really great story that I understand and really like it and could still be actually kind of learning more about other peoples' perspectives on the church. I'm sorry if I'm being confusing... haha. Well I really really REALLY think some of you guys need to read it especially if your my age... WOW it's really good. Oh ya, and there's also a sequel I'm gonna have to read but I do not know what it's called so.. ya I'll be working on that:)
Read "Yearbook" it's the BEST!!!!
1 comment:
I am glad you liked the book, we'll have to find out what the sequel is called and get it for you.
Post a Comment