Friday, August 8, 2008

Most loved- hated movie I've EVER seen!


Ok, So last night me and my older sister Hannah decided to rent a movie at Redbox. We picked out "27 Dresses" which I had never seen before so I was excited! It seriously was so loved- hated by me! Like, I loved it, it was cute, but OMG some of the characters just PISSED ME OFF!!! Haha. Seriously though! Like for those of you that have seen it, Tess drove me absolutely insane. Ask my sister even! I was telling off the TV and one time I even through my socks at the TV when I got really upset. But is was still really good, like the story I guess and all.


So... I'm not really sure how I felt about "27 Dresses". I love/hated it:)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Did my daughter just say "pissed"...my oh my, did I not teach you any better? Glad you love/hated the movie.

Hailey said...

well sue me... like you've never heard me say that:)