So this week has been insane, full of D A N C E ! I had a camp called Artists in Motion this week at my studio, and we got to have all these really cool choreographers come in and teach us, like Alan Salazar, Jen Pendleton, Peggy Dolkas, and some others! It was fun, but I am VERY sore and covered in bruises! I look and walk like I have been beaten up like five times. Especially on my knees, there is this one bruise that is the size of my fist and it's really swollen! Ouch. But the good thing about bruises is that they remind me how hard I worked! :)
Anyway now that camp is over, I am going to St. George tomorrow with one of my best friends, Brandi! We have been writing all over our blog about how excited we are! It is going to be sooo much fun :) I can't wait! We'll be gone tomorrow til Sunday and we'll just be partying it up! Woot! Ahh I'm stoked :)
Well I should probably go pack now
No comments:
Post a Comment