Monday, June 28, 2010

BACK! But Not For Long...

ME AND BRANDI LIVE. We made it back from St. George :) We had a lot of fun I posted more about it on our blog. Anyway the rest of my summer is going to be sooooo great. Know why?

-Cousins coming in two days!
-Jackson Hole next week for four days with my extended family! :)
-Lake Powell the day after we get back from Jackson Hole with my best friend forever MADDIE! And our super good friend Nate will be with us too :) It will be the best trip ever. Lake Powell is my favorite place EVERR! It will be five days of paradise!
-EFY at the end of the month, also with my best friend forever Maddie! It's gonna be a blast and a party in Logan! :)
-Youth Conference beginning of August...okay who am I kidding I am dreading it. Haha I have no friends in my ward.
-WARPED TOUR AUGUST 7TH. IT'S GONNA BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE, LITERALLY. WARPED TOUR IS WHAT I LIVE FOR. I. AM. SO. EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways. Summer is the best. It is gonna be so fun! I love it so much :)

No comments: