Okay actually my post title is a lie, I have two problems. First is that I CAN'T SLEEP! I go to bed soooo late and wake up sooooo late . . . I don't really know if that's actually a real problem cuz I actually really like that routine. But that's not how most people are, so is it a problem? Or is it just awesome? Oh well.
Anyway, the reason I am posting is . . . I am like addicted to One Tree Hill! I hate it so much that I love it . . . like all these horrible things happen in the show and it's so dramatic and intense and it makes me hate it but at the same time I just can't stop watching it! I need help! And that is my problem.
Well I guess some updates of my life are . . . haha oh wait NOTHING! I am a loser! All I have been doing this month is sit around. It's kind of awesome. But at the same time I feel like I should probably be doing something with my life since I haven't been dancing for a while and I should take this time to my advantage. But at the same time, I AM taking advantage of it by being completely lazy all the time! So I guess I'm doing alright.
Okay THAT'S enough. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment