Oh my gosh I think I am going to shoot myself if I get any more homework lately.... I AM SO SICK OF IT!!!! It is horrible! I have Math every night, English almost every night, Reading every night, I have quizzes in TLC class like everyday so I have to study for those, lines for Theatre, occasionally Utah Studies homework, and just...UGH!!! It sucks! The only class I never have homework is Gym. And I probably shouldn't count Theatre cuz I actually only have one line in the play(doesn't that just show you how amazing of an actress I am? Haha just joking. At least I HAVE a line, lots of people in my class don't have any!) but believe it or not, we actually get a lot of homework from Theatre. Ask anyone in Theatre! Really!
Ok that's good to let out. I better go start on all that homework. Dang it.
3 comments:
Im sorry hails~homework totally sucks!
K, Mrs. Haskell...you just keep on getting those good grades, I am so proud of you:)
I love ya babe!
Post a Comment