Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Couple Things...

Ok I don't have very much time but I want to share some things!

1. TODAY IS MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Happy b-day sis!!!!!
2. My sis got a ripstick for her b-day and I'm learning how to ride it! It is SWEET!!!
3. My school play is this Thursday!!! I'm way excited!!! I have one line, it's true....but I'm also the one in charge of the curtains!! Haha! Beat that! Come on now....no old schmo can just pull the curtains. You know it. I'm special. Just admit it. ;)
4. Only like 20 somethin days of school left!!! Yippee Skippee!!!! I cannot WAIT for Summer. It's the best.

K, I have to go cuz we're going to have cake and ice cream now!!! Haha!!

3 comments:

haylee ann (: said...

SWEET HAILS! we soooo need to hang out sometime!

Melissa said...

You rocked the house in your play today...proud of my girl!

Angie said...

Wow...you really only have a few weeks left of school? Fun, fun, what are you doing this summer? We come to SLC 4th of July for a few days and then again towards the end of July. Can't wait! xo