Monday, April 7, 2008

Gym & Math

OK so I have two stories to share about my day!! 1 is good and 1 is not so good:( :)!

Ok bad news first. So I'm just sitting in my math doing my assignment like I should be, right? So there is this kid next to me that always does his work with his friend so he always comes over which is by me, right? So like the WHOLE ENTIRE PERIOD the only thing that kid does (Devon) is SWEAR!!!! Oh my heck, it's out of control I'm not even kidding! And now I have swear words like still ringing in my head it is horrible....and like every single word too! Seriously all period its like , Oh F, D- It!!!, SHHIII!, and what not! And its like the teacher doesn't even notice. It really sucks. Let me tell ya that.

Ok good now:) So in gym, Monday is running day. I am not fond of running. At all. So I'm all bummed out as we start to run, and I start running and talking to my way good guy friend Vitaliy. We get in this whole conversation and all, and then all the sudden the whistle blows, time to get changed in the locker rooms! And I'm like WHOA!!! That was the fastest gym ever!!! It wasn't even bad at all!!!! And all thanks to Vitaliy, so thanks Vitaliy!!! Haha. That was a good gym.

So I guess that's all I have to share..... Ha.

2 comments:

haylee ann (: said...

Oh sad about that little math thing there and the gym thing is so lucky! I hate running too and it always takes forever because i can't talk and run at the same time..i should work on that

Melissa said...

I have always liked that Vitaly...glad he made it bearable:)