Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Gotta love dance!

Some of you might know this, but I LOVE to dance. I take a technic jazz/hip-hop class at Definetely Dance once a week, and it is really fun. I have a small issue though...

Oh my... The dance we are working on is for the Christmas recital coming up in December (Well duh!). It's really fun and all, but the song is... ugh... Hillary Duff. EWW!! I absolutely HATE Hillary Duff! All you dancers out there know how many times you are gonna hear the song you are rehearsing a dance to.. A LOT! Trust me, I am already driven insane from listening to Hillary Duff from my little sisters, but now this? What did I do to deserve this?

Also, anyone of my friends that are willing to try dance, PLEASE let me know! I am sooo lonely in my class. I need a friend:(. Please!!!!!

So, the whole point of this is you gotta love dance, but the song.... that's an exception!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see the connection between Hillary Duff's music and Christmas
Ask the teacher if you could dance to Jingle Bell Rock instead...yeah I think that's a good one! No, No it's not fast enough for your dancin' feet...maybe you could just cover your ears..your mom has some cute "Dopey" ears she'd probably let you use

Anonymous said...

did you change backgrounds too? so cute, so you

Anonymous said...

I like hip-hop but everytime I vote a screen comes up to block it

Hailey said...

I got it Mimi! Harry was born on July 31, the Dursley's house is number 4 privet drive, and Dudley's school is called Smeltings! WAHOO!

Hailey said...

I got it Mimi! Harry was born on July 31, the Dursley's house is number 4 privet drive, and Dudley's school is called Smeltings! WAHOO!

Anonymous said...

oops, sorry I did that twice.

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE AN ACE!! I've gotta dig deeper...love you

Anonymous said...

Okay, Hails, here are Qs from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone:
1) What are the three types of balls used in Quidditch?
a)Which one is the size of a golf ball? What does it have on it?
b)Which one flys around trying to knock players off their brooms
c)Which one is large and red? What is it's purpose?

2)How many players are on a Quidditch team?

3)What color is the Gryffindor Quidditch robes?

Hailey said...

ok mimi, there's the golden snitch, the quaffle, and the bludger for #1. for a, the golden snitch.for b, it's the bludger. For c, the quaffle that chasers throw into the hoop. Oooh.. 2 is toughie.. oh wait, got it! there are 3 chasers, 2 beaters, 1 keeper, and 1 seeker! that one took a little thought though...and 3, they are red and gold! whew! I am GOOOOOD!!! Ha, you always give me a good challenge. Love you!