Tuesday, October 2, 2007

All lies...

Ok, I am here to share my side of the story from what my mom wrote about me on her own blog today about ME being spoiled!!! NOT TRUE!!! LIES!!! Let me tell you what really happened.

Ok, so this morning I was getting ready to walk out the door to my bus stop, when I realized it was like 32 degrees and FREEZING!!!!!!! I did not want to walk out there. At all. So I told my mom how cold it was and she offered (Key word offered) to drive me to my bus stop to the end of the street and all the way up the hill which I walk up everyday, freezing my butt off. We got in my grandpa's car which had been sitting outside in the freezingness all night, and it was still really cold! So, I frantically ASKED, "Does this car have seat heaters?", because most of you know I am almost ALWAYS cold in some way. Also, our family's surburban has seat heaters, and I was just wondering. She said no, but said nothing of me being spoiled!! How rude... also, when we got up there, I was generous and asked my friend who looked deadly freezing if she wanted to get in. How nice is that?

So HA! Just needed to clear my name there. Lies.....

5 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Hailey. Moms are like that... making up stories to make ourselves look good. Thanks for clearing your good name...non-spoiled name, that is! Are you wearing your winter clothes now? Maybe you should ask your mom to buy you some Hot Chili's (long underwear)...she'd probably do it and then blog about how her girls are always asking for something. That's ok, just blame it on your Aunt Angie. Love you girl..stay warm!

Melissa said...

Oh Hailey I love reading your side of the story...even though we know the truth. I am absolutely in love with you, you know that right?

Anonymous said...

Hailey...you are sooo incredibly funny and you know how to convey that in writing...you write a descriptive sentence, then punch us with one funny word after that, that really sums up your thoughts -your personality and sense of humor really come thru!! A helpful hint in finding your trivia answer: go online with the name of the book and you'll find the author's name on the front

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hailey said...

Sigh, mom I think I know what I said out there.... you must've learned something, just admit it. You are impossible! AND I LOVE YOU!