Ok, recently one of my best friends, Zoe, told me something I didn't know about her. You see, we are Harry Potter buddies and share that same obsession! She told me something about when she was reading Harry Potter 7 that made me laugh sooo hard, I decided to blog it!
So, it's 2:00 in the morning, and Zoe is determined to finish Harry Potter 7! She is reading while totally exhausted (And THAT'S what I call a true Harry fan!). Suddenly, she hears something from downstairs. She is scared, but she goes downstairs to see what it is. When she is down in her living room, she sees suddenly someone move. By now she is terrified, but this is what happens. She is thinking, "Oh my gosh! Someone's here and what if I die?" and then, this is the part that makes me just crack up. "I better go finish Harry Potter!!!!"! So, she thinks she might die, and she wants to finish Harry Potter before that happens! HA!! So, she runs upstairs, finishes that last chapter and the epilogue, and comes back downstairs to find her 18-(wait it is 18, right Zoe?) year-old brother in the kitchen! Turns out, it was him Zoe thought was going to harm her! He didn't want her to see him earlier, and that's why he didn't say anything.
Oh, man, I think that's so funny! We just laugh about it now, and now I know just how much she loves Harry! THAT, everyone, is one true Potter fan!!!!!!!!
That was for you Zo! Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment