Thursday, April 30, 2009

Well I am actually still alive.

Yahh. I'm here. I haven't blogged in like 80 years! I never have anytime, hahah. I'm really busy lately. I dance ALL THE TIME and then a lot of homework and of course to top it all off freaking piano which sucks beyond everything in the world besides probably living in Africa like those little starving kids. Yahh. That'd suck worse.

Well I was planning on adding some pictures on what I have been doing this like thousand years I haven't updated but my file is stupid on this computer and it's all slow and lots of things won't come up because they are "blocked" so I don't even know which button will lead to me to pictures. Ha. Maybe later.

Anyway. Pictures later . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah hailey, you are worse at blogging than i am! seriously, august 22????? its been like 80 years since then!

haha
<3haylee