You might want to read the bottom paragraph before seeing the pics:)
Mmmm... I loved that malt!!
Fun fun at The Museum of Science and Industry (MSI)
MEXICO PICS
Wayyy fun making sand sculptures!!!
....So does this mean "go" in spanish is "soprano"? Haha:)
We seriously made THE coolest sand castle ever. It took 4eva but it was sooo much fun to do!
Sorry it's lopsided idk how to fix it. Skim boarding..sooo fun!!!
In the mornings, the tide was so low there was this really cool reef that you could see. So awesome!
There were so many cool shells on the beach. We spent hours looking at them!
We had a blast browsing in those little Mexican shops. Endless bargains!:)
These tubes were endless fun I'm tellin ya.
Fun we had BEFORE we left for Mexico. That's so me and Sam:) (We were playing dance dance)
Ok I definitely think I should blog pictures of my 2 summer vacations so far, Mexico and Chicago. Ya, I never really blogged about Chicago and I'm not gonna lie I don't wanna explain everyday of it so here's a summary. Me and my mom went to Chicago together for a family reunion! It was really fun! And usually I'm not too fond of family reunions cuz I hate when like all these people you don't even know like come up to you and start talking to you like they have known you all their lives and you don't even know their names... ya I hate that. But this reunion was actually so much fun! I was with my cousins and we met our 1st cousin twice removed and she was really cool. We had so much fun! So after all the reunion stuff we went and stayed downtown and did lots of cool stuff like museums, aquariums, cool restaraunts, and whatnot. So ya, the pictures are above... starting with ones from Chicago:)
2 comments:
HOLY WOW everyone I didn't mean to make the spaces that big. My computer is messed I'm sorry.
SOUNDS SO FUN! WE NEED TO HANG OUT! HAHA LOL :]
Post a Comment