
OH my gosh I am so bored! This is how my summer has been besides Mexico and Chicago and friends. The days drag like nooo other with nothing to do. I'm home with my little sis and her friend. I've tried everyone pretty much and they are all at Lagoon cuz its Stake Lagoon Day but nooooo my parents said we can't and I have been looking forward to this day since... last time I went which was 2 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( cry cry!!!! UGHHHH I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOOOOOO! At least I go to Girls Camp tomorrow. That will be fun I think. Except that we're meeting at 8 in the morning. Psh. That sux. But it is a lot better than sitting at my house all day waiting for the phone to ring and when it does, it's for mom. Psh. WOW what should I do?!?!?!
3 comments:
hey hails!!! i didn't go to lagoon either!!! i wanted to go soooo bad but i went to my aunts house instead (with her little adorable twins) so we have to hang out next time!! lol
its haylee lol i just didn't want to sign on.
k i will look for you tomorrow morn. I'M SO STOKED FOR OAKREST! it will be a blast :] hope to see you there!
You poor, poor thing...you must have the meanest parents in the whole world! Love you still:)
Post a Comment