Ok so everyone I am so proud of myself because I am actually having a pretty productive Sunday!
I have already...
Layed out on the tramp to get some sun!
Fasted for my mommy to get better!
Done some SERIOUS room cleaning including:
-Organizing my whole closet which took forever!
-Decluttered my dresser
-Decluttered one WHOLE side of my room
-Reorganized my wayyy full magnet board
And I'm going to...
Lay on the tramp maybe a little later to get more sun
Study study study for my final tests tomorrow! Ah I'm freaking out about them!
Watch a movie (ok not so productive but Sundays are meant for movies!!:)
Read the Book of Mormon lots! (I'm reading the whole Book of Mormon for a Young Women project)
And stuff....
So yeah I'm proud of myself! haha!
3 comments:
I am proud of you, sounds like a good Sunday to me. Thanks for fasting for me, you are the sweetest daughter. I love you.
HAILEY! I cannot believe that you love SPOT COLLINS!! I was totally in love with him when I was in high school (when Newsies first came out). I actually choreographed a dance to one of the Newsie songs in honor of Spot!) Yep...we are SO related!! :) "Have no fear...Brooklyn is here..."
You should be proud. Wanna come to FL and help me organize? I'll pay your plane fare. xo
Post a Comment