Tuesday, June 3, 2008

AHHH!!!

That's my school right there!!!


OMILANTA IM DONE WITH SEVENTH GRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE!!!! Ah man you don't even know how weird I feel right now! I have like the weirdest feeling in my stomach it's so weird ahh!!!

Omi I'm gonna miss everyone soooo much...:(. Everytime I keep looking at all the signings in my yearbook I wanna freakin cry!! Aw man it's soo sad. And looking at all the pictures of all my cute friends...agh I'm sad! :,( cry cry.

But today was a fun last day of school. I went to 1st and some of 2nd period and then me and my BFF checked out and we went to breakfast and went and saw some old elementary teachers. Then we went and met up with our other friends Ashley (the one who is moving...cry cry :'( ), Maddie, Whitney, and Rachael and went to Coldstone and just hung around. Then we all came back to school and got our yearbooks and did all the signing stuff. It was pretty fun..but then came those final hugs and goodbyes to all my friends...omi soooo sad!!

Ah well I hope I get over it. School's out...and I'm not as excited as I thought I would be!



4 comments:

haylee ann (: said...

Oh my gosh I'm soooo not looking for friday! I don't get out till then and i have like TONZ of friends in ninth grade...and their all going to high school soon! I'm SO SAD!

haylee ann (: said...

oh my goodness i was like bawling today! :'[ like really! because lots of my best friends are in ninth grade (uh..i mean...tenth now...) and i was like...HERE GO THE WATERWORKS!

Hailey said...

OMG Haylee I know exactly how you feel! I have 9th grade friends too and it was soooo sad for them to leave:( it's soooo sad....i'm sorry!

Melissa said...

Glad you made it through 7th grade...yea!