Ok, so Theatre can be fun and not so fun at times. Well, right now we're doing the FUNNEST THING EVER!!!! I think probably almost more fun than performing the official school play. It's called...IMPROV!!! For those that don't know what that is...(which I would find quite funny and would think you already knew, but today I had to explain it to my best friend who was clueless!) it's acting out a scene with little or no planning. What the teacher does is give you a situation and you have to act it out without planning. It's really a lot of fun to see what some of the people come up with. Except I really hate when the people just don't even try and just stand there going.."Uhhh...". There is always something you can do or say. I (not to brag at all) never do that! I will always think of something, cuz there always is. It's always just so much fun for me. Today I did one with my friend Ciara and this guy Dallin, and me and Ciara had to pretend we just figured out we are going to Homecoming with the same guy or something like that. It was so much fun!!!! I hope we do more improv til the end of the year. It's so fun.
Really you should try it...it's even something I do with my friends and we always have a blast with it!
=)
2 comments:
fun hailey! oh and where did you get that background?
oh sorry i dont even kno...my mom had her friend do it for me! haha! sorry! =)
Post a Comment