Ok, what the heck is wrong w/ my blog???? Is it just me or is there like a weird thing at the top of my blog page where it says "Blonde and Beautiful"???? I probably sound really dumb if I am the only one who can see it but....that is just plain WEIRD!!!
Well anyways... I better write about something now...hm... Oh guess what??? I am going to sunny Florida in 15 days!!!!!! YIPEE YIPEE!!!!!!!!!! I GET TO GET TAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST CAN'T WAIT YIPEE SKIPEE!!!!!!!!!! Well anyway I have to go because my best friend is here finally. Bye:)
2 comments:
I think it just might be our computer...it's dumb ya know!!
I can't wait to take my 4 girls to Florida...it will be lots of fun for sure!!!!
lol hey no mine says that too. hey you don't actually know me but i am in your stake and like really close friends to kayla...well im in the 8th ward and coinkidink...my names haylee too!
my blog is koalatate.blogspot.com if you wanna see it
Post a Comment