
YIPEE~! In less than one week.... on Wednesday....I am going to Florida with my mom and 3 sisters!!!! Haha I know I already told you that but I am getting freaked out of my mind with excitment I can barely stand it!!!!!! I can't wait... I am finally gonna be TAN, I get to go to the happiest place on earth, Disneyworld, visit my cousins and grandparents, spend Easter in the sunshine, swim in an ACTUAL outdoor pool (haven't been seeing those much here in Utah, eh?), visit the beach, get tan, get tan, get tan, AND get tan!!!! And probably a bunch of other fun stuff. I just can't wait to finally open my closet and pull out the shorts and capris and tank tops and WHAT NOT!!!! Haha its gonna be an awesome trip I can't wait!!!
4 comments:
fun! hey we should hang out today if you can lol
I'm pretty jealous there Hailey. Watch out for Nickelodeon again!
We are waiting for you as is the sunshine! We thought you'd like to hang out in the pool Thursday and get tan...does that sound ok? Can't wait to see you! xo
So glad we went...it was fun! Too bad we came back to snow:(
Post a Comment