Friday, November 23, 2007

Enchanted

Hey everyone! I'm sure you can all tell that I am completely desperate these last couple days... oh well. I love blogging and I have nothing better to do!

Well, let's not get off subject. I just got back from the movie "Enchanted". I just wanted to reccomend it. It is really cute:).

Well now what.... uhhhhh.... man I really need something to do!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kaesy said...

Hailey we went to the same movie the same day! How N'Sync are we? There were some pretty funny parts. Totally a cute movie.

K, I have some Twilight news...on my blog there is a link to another blog...my friend McCall. She posted a blog about Stephenie Meyers that you have to read. Let me know when you do.

Love you Hailey!
(Oh and you'll probably want to show your mom. She might laugh too.)

Hailey said...

Um... what is your blog name? sorry, but i dont even Mrs.Crittenden... let me know!!!!

Melissa said...

This was a cute movie and glad I could take all you girls to it!!