Man, am I bored right now! I just decided to write a post because I have nothing to do on this lovely Thanksgiving night... Ok, I'll just do some shoutouts!
#1 shoutout: Kenzi Erwin. I hope your foot feels better. You're so awesome and I love you to death!!! Especially when you get loopy off medication;)! PS, how many blondes does it take to open a stool? (Hehe inside joke!)
#2 shoutout: Hannah Romney. Sorry this is a little late, but happy birthday last Saturday! I enjoyed spending time with you! Especially when we sat on Santa's lap:) Remember, ask and you shall recieve:)! (Hehe another inside joke!)
#3 shoutout: Kendra Gill. Happy birthday last Monday to you too! I loved your party on Saturday. Man, were you surprised! Haha! That was a fun night I hope you had a good time!
Well, there's a way to keep myself from boredom! Happy Thanksgiving again! PS, don't be surprised if a write another post tonight. I am SOOO bored! :)
1 comment:
Where is my shout out? Love you!
Post a Comment