Friday, November 23, 2007

Dang this puzzle is HARD!!!




Ok, so I know you're thinking what the heck, but this is pretty much what my family and I have been doing over the Thanksgiving break! We borrowed this puzzle from my grandparents and we have been working since before the feast yesterday. It is soooo hard! Not to mention really addicting though, you just can't stop! This is my whole vacation here!!!! I never want to leave the table, and it has been worked on by all of us for several hours.... I feel like it is never going to get done!

The first pic is of what we have so far, the second is of what's left (but trust me there is more the camera just couldn't fit it), and the third is what it is supposed to look like... WOW have we got a lot of work to do!

I'll keep you posted on the puzzle!:)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That puzzle was very hard indeed!! But at least it kept us plenty busy!