Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One Year Down, Three to Go. Almost





















I have sucked at blogging this whole school year! I kinda always forget I have a blog. Cuz I know that no one actually looks at it except for me. What a joke! But it's fun regardless of who looks or who doesn't. Plus if no one looks, I can pretty much say whatever I want and no one will ever know. Except, this is the internet and there are some sketchy people out there. So I will continue to write as if people care to read about my stupid virtual rants.

Well, the school year really is almost over. Six more A days and five more B days, but that's counting those last three-ish school days that no one cares about or goes to, so it's less really. The year was good. It was lon gbut like really really short at the same time. It seems like it went way fast, but then I think back to the first day and it seems like it was an ETERNITY ago. SOOOOO much freaking stuff happened! To sum it up in four words, I would say dance, boys, Mitch, stress. That's it. AND I will put some pictures up. Considering they are a thousand words I figure it's a good idea.

No comments: