I just wanted to talk about my new favorite class ever... theatre!!! It's like the funnest thing ever!!! We do all sorts of way fun things, like charades and all these fun activities!!! And get this.... it's actually a school class!! It would be like something I would totally do as an after school activity, but I don't have to!! Isn't that awesome??? I also really like having my good friend Mekall in it with me! She's way fun to do it with! I really can't wait 'til we start the play! Lately we have been doing this concentration activity where we have to be with a group and we have to do a bunch of actions completely synchronized, which probably doesn't sound fun at all, but it actually really is.
Well, that was really weird that I wrote about Theatre and you probably don't give.... but ya. Ha.
4 comments:
Sounds like a fun class and glad you were able to transfer!
Oh, that's right! It was all thanks to my school counsler who was the BEST to let me transfer to Theatre from Art (EW)!!! Thanks Mrs. Soltys!
Hi Hailey, will you be doing a school play or anything fun like that? If so, what play and what character would you like to try-out for? You'd be the best! xo
Post a Comment