Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lights, camera, ACTION!!




Hey everyone this is Hailey, your newest official MOVIE STAR!!!!!! Seriously!

Okay, let me start over. Over the summer I did a movie camp with my friend, Kylie. We rehearsed a movie script for one week and on that Friday, the director of the movie camp filmed it. And today, I got to walk the red carpet at Jordan Commons and watch it with my family at the theatre! It was way cool. The movie is called " Celebrity" and I played the main girl's friend. It's about a band looking for a lead singer, and me and some other nerdy girls try out as fake rockstar identitys and make the band. In the end we do a concert and tell the rest of the band who we really are. Ya, it's a little corny, but it was so fun and now I feel famous!! It was a fun experience and I get a free copy dvd I can watch! Plus, the bloopers are hilarious! Now all of you know someone famous!!!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for inviting me Hailey...you really are a superstar to me, even if you weren't in that movie, I'd still want your autograph. Love you oodles!

Angie said...

You rock...bet your were fabulous! I will have to watch it at Christmas time. Your hair is getting so long....you look so pretty! Glad you're my niece!

Anonymous said...

Hailey, you don't have to convince me you're a star....I knew it the day you were born. But, I would loved to have seen you on the big screen - I'll look forward to it at Christmas!! So now you have 2 professions to think about: acting and journalism. Have you solved the trivia question yet?

Anonymous said...

Hey Hailey! It's Alexa and Delaney. You were so great in the movie! Seeya you sexy beast!

Hailey said...

Hey, angie and mimi, I didn't know you guys were coming down at Xmas... That's not what Ruffy said. Not like I don't want you guys to come!!!!! PLEASE DO!!!! But ya. Thanks everybody!

Anonymous said...

Wow!~ I am so proud! I want to see this movie of yours!! I always wanted to be the teacher of a movie star!! =) I always knew you were cool but not that cool!!