Hi everybody! You're probably wondering what is so special about these pebbles and shriveled up chestnut. Well, they are actually Potter Pebbles in case you were wondering. You see, my parents went to Europe (without me!) recently and one of the places they went was Oxford University. What is so special about Oxford University is that parts of Harry Potter (the scenes in the library and hospital wing) were filmed there! I'll have you know I am a Harry Potter FANATIC and you could ask any questions about Harry Potter, and I would almost never not know the answer! Of course, my parents are very aware of this. My dad knew how much I would love something, ANYTHING that came from a place related to Harry Potter, so he casually scooped up a couple of pebbles and a shriveled up chestnut, stuffed them in his pocket, and gave them to me when they got home! I was completely thrilled and I still am as ecstatic! I now go nowhere without them. I can't believe Harry Potter actors really stepped on these.. I just got chills! They are my prized possesions! So now you know, these aren't some silly old pebbles!!!!
10 comments:
I'm glad that 5 tiny pebbles could bring you so much happiness!! You're easy to please Hailey. love you
I am SOOO jealous of your Potter Pebbles!! I can't wait to see them - and YOU :) in December!!
oh...by the way that last comment was me...
I can't translate this page yet, so everything is in Japanese - so I couldn't figure out where to put my name!!
love ya!
amy
Dear Witty and Wonderful Hailey, I understand your infatuation with your GORGEOUS POTTER PEBBLES (I too have an infatuation with mother nature's wonders - I used to collect not pebbles but buckeyes and also fall leaves and make bouquets of them for Gigi) So do you have a special box and hidden place that you keep them? Please keep them closely guarded because I'm sure I saw Malfoy on your street the other day...So here's a trivia Q: who greets lst year students when they get off the Hogwarts Express? just keep on bloggin, girl..you make good reading! love you, the mimster
Hails!! I love it! I think it's hilarious that you are so attached to pebbles. But oh how fun! I Hope the pebbles bring you comfort as you push your way through Jr. High. I miss you! 6th grade just isn't the same without you. I am happy to report however that i finished all 7 harry potter books before school started! I read them all over the summer because you inspired me! haha i only hope that i can love them as much as you do! Love ya!
Hailey, I can still see you packing around my Harry Potter #5 book in fourth grade. You religiously carried it back and forth from class to home for about six months! It was so cute. I miss you lots and can't wait to read your blog! Love ya!
Oh great another blogger in the house. With 5 girls here there is never enough bathrooms and now I'm going to have to add more computers. I'm excited for everyone to get to see what a creative little stinker you are. Good luck with the blog I might occasionally peek in and stick up for myself. I gottta keep the record straight you know. I love you babe. -Dad
Hailey,
Wow, what a fun surprise to find your blog this morning! Okay, here is the good old teacher comment: GOOD JOB on your reading,spelling and writing skills! I hope you are having fun in junior high. I miss all of you cuties! We really had a fun group of kids in that class. Come say hello sometime. Tell your Dad that my husband grew up with 7 sisters, so he knows what it's like to live in a house filled with females!
Love you, Mrs. Lambert
Hi HP...Hailey Paige, not Harry Potter! You're very witty...I love it! Parker loves Harry Potter too. He actually called me from school this morning and said he forgot his H.P. book. Like a nice mom, I took it to school for him so he'd have something to read. I think he's on #4. Have a fun day! xoxo
Hey hailey its me Austin thats soo cool u have potter pebbles. By the way i finshed the 7th harry potter after i left utah in the summer. ITS WAS SOO GREAT i loved it soo much. the only flaw was it skipped right to 19 years later at the end =/ but w/e it was still great. cant wait to see u next time...whenever that is. tell the family i say hi
Post a Comment