Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The bus encounter 2


Man, I have some serious bus issues... but here's what happened in the sequel of "the bus encounter". Yes, it's pretty dramatic if you ask me.

Ok, so I had to spend a lot of time at my locker after the final bell rang today, because I have a crap load of homework:(. It takes forever especially because there are like 5 million people trying to get in the lockers next to mine, under mine, not to mention my locker is the third from the door to the front of the school!!! So anyway, as I finally got outside I realized I had to tell my friend Kenzie something important (Allie was talking behind her back at lunch and I witnessed the whole thing! How rude is that??). So I was telling her and all the sudden my bus drove away! My mouth dropped open. Oh, crap. Fortunately I took my friend Kenzie's bus which used to be mine but they put me on a different one so I would be closer to my bus stop (Which I almost missed the other day!). It is crazy. I have some real bus issues...

ps Mimi give me a little hint! I am still up for the challenge though. I have been doing lots of research. I even watched one of the movies!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good work on making a blog i wish i could do that!!

luv zoe

Melissa said...

Oh my, I didn't know that riding the bus could be such an adventure! Good luck tomorrow, can't wait to hear how it goes. love mom

Anonymous said...

A little hint, huh..mmmm well let me think on that until tomorrow. I could give you one now but I think it would be too easy and you do like a challenge....what is wrong with that bus driver leaving w/o you. doesn't he know you have a lot of catching up to do after school with your friends..he could at least give you another hour or so for some chatter time! love you, the mimster

Anonymous said...

Hi Hailey, It's Parker. Your blog is awesome. I can't believe a couple of pebbles is so important to you. You're really funny!

p.s. I'm reading the 4th Harry Potter book. It's really good so far.

Anonymous said...

Okay, Hails, here's your clue: The Headmaster of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy made the book required reading for all 1st year students. If you can find the book the author's name appears on the front.
Hint: there are a lot of Harry Potter facts on the web.